Saturday, August 18, 2012

Industry Insider


Tell me about the podcast you’re working on.

How’s the shop?

How many twitter followers do you have now?

Tell me about your readership.

Tell me what you do to unwind after a shift.

Is this the iPod you play during service? Can I listen to it?

What does your tattoo mean?

Tell me where I can buy Sine Qua Non.

Tell me where I can buy some Hitochino.

Tell me where I can buy Pappy Van Winkle 20 year.

Tell me where I can buy a Daisy Cutter.

Tell me what I’m tasting in this pourover.

Are ya’ll dating? Someone said you were dating.

Why did he get fired?

When is your last day?

Can you believe who they hired for their sous?

Tell me where you interviewed today.

What are your top ten places for Pho’?

What are your top ten white wines for summer?

What are your top ten places to find clean water in Darfur?

Do you ever wish you had chosen a different line of work?

Do you have an opinion about barbeque?

Do you have an opinion about ramen?

Do you have an opinion about tacos?

Tell me your real name.

Are you getting sleep?

Tell me who to talk to for a reservation.

Are you hiring? Someone said you were hiring.

Why are you moving to New York?

Why are you moving to San Francisco?

Why are you moving to Singapore?

Who threw the first punch that night at the bar?

Is it true that your food truck is bulletproof?

Is it true that mixing the chemicals to the glassware dishwasher makes poison gas?

Is it true that your POS system is the same computer they use to guide missiles?

Do you know the real reason they went out of business?

How much money do you make in tips a week?

Can you give me your recipe for micheladas?

Can you give me your recipe for buckwheat pancakes?

Which chemical synthesis do you use for crystal meth?

Weren’t you the first person to start cooking with liquid nitrogen?

Weren’t you the first person to serve orange wine?

Weren’t you the first person to use block ice?

Weren’t you the first person to roast your own beans?

Weren’t you the first person to forage for garnishes?

Weren’t you on television?

Who were you talking to on the phone just now?

Why don’t you do another pop-up brunch?

Can you help me staff my pop-up speakeasy?

Tell me how to get into that new pop-up opium den.

How old are you?

Are you happy doing this?

Do you serve bud light?

Can I just get a glass of the house red?

Can I just get a grilled chicken breast?

Can I bum a cigarette from the dishwasher?

Are you going crazy? Someone said you were crazy.

Tell me about your new blog post.

What does it mean?

Who is it about?

No comments:

Post a Comment